or which campground you will be going to that isn’t listed here down below?
Campgrounds open during Covid-19. This was Updated Jan 2021. - Amistad National Recreation Area : The Single Family campgrounds have reopened . Group camping is closed . - Assateague Island National Seashore: The campgrounds reopened June 15th. BackCountry camping reopened Friday-Monday on October 9th - Campgrounds in the Northern part of the park: Badlands National Park are Open - The Single Family campgrounds are opened at: Bandelier National Park.
- Big Bend National Park: Campgrounds and Backcountry camping are opened , But reservations are required - Big Cypress National Preserve : Campgrounds and backcountry camping are open , but Reservations are required - Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area : Campgrounds are Open .
- Big South Fork National River & Recreation Area: campgrounds reopened June 3rd
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park: Reopened ALL CAMPGROUNDS.
- Bryce Canyon National Park : Reopened - Buffalo National River Arkansas: Campgrounds reopened May 29th.
- Canyonlands National Park : Reopened July 1st - Cape Hatteras National Park: reopened July 1st - Cape Lookout National Seashore: Beach Overnighting and dump station have reopened - Capitol Reef National Park : Reopened ALL campgrounds - Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historic Park : reopened MOST campgrounds - Chickasaw National Recreation Area: Campgrounds reopened - Chiricachua National Monument : reopened their campground on Oct 1st. Group camping remains Closed - City of Rocks National Preserve: Reopened ALL Campgrounds - Colorado National Monument: reopened Saddlehorn Campground June 1st - Congaree National Park : Reopened their campgrounds. Reservations are required before arrival. Backcountry camping has reopened - Crater Lake National Park : open - Cumberland Gap: Wilderness Road: campground Reopened July 6th - Curecanti National Recreation Area : reopened June 1st